See more Decking Kits
Metsä Wood Deck² Easy build Spruce Modular deck system, 5.76m²
Our stores do not stock this product
- Kit 4 includes: 32 notched joists (38x89x1196mm), 32 deck boards (28x144x1196mm), 8 edge deck boards (28x119x1260mm) for edging platform, 4 support posts & 400 Screws (63mm)
Features and benefits
- Pre-treated to prolong life, whilst protecting against rot and insect attack
- Slot assembly sub frame and pre-notched joists
- Screws and fitting instructions supplied
- Kits can be assembled on uneven ground using support post supplied with each kit for levelling
- Use multiple kits to create split level decking
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Extremely poor quality
Davidsh - 2 years ago
The wood cracks when a screw passes through it!
Poor measurement so need to buy extra pieces
Overall very disappoining
ShonaD - 4 years ago
Bought 2 packs, the 6 and the 4. It's simple enough to put together but you will need a good electric screwdriver. The finished product looks great. It's a very cost effective way to get lovely decking and the blood, sweat and tears somehow make it even better. Even made some planters and a bench with the leftover wood..
gibby4848 - 4 years ago
i bought this productfor ease as it says on the packet easy build and even with my arthritis it was and does what it says easy build
Lauz - 4 years ago
Really impressed with this Went down easily and looks great
Very good product
Summerse - 4 years ago
I bought 2 lots of this kit. Which was expensive i originally thought. But given how easy this stuff is too put together it was well worth it. It took us a week to do it. Bearing in mind we are complete diy amatures and it rained for two days in that week. It turned out really well. I will say though that some of the boards were warped. But it didnt cause us a massive problem. I would defiantly reccomend this to anyone that is useless at diy but wants to have decking.