See more Multi-Purpose Cleaners
De-Solv-it Sticky stuff Remover, 250 ml
Our stores do not stock this product
A powerful and versatile solution for removing sticky problems around the home and adhesive residue from your household materials.
- Prior to use, remove as much of the adhesive residue without harming the surface. Drip sticky stuff remover liberally onto a clean, dry cloth and apply to affected areas. Leave the product for 5-7 minutes. Gently scrape the residue off the surface using a non-scratch item. Re-apply if necessary and rinse the surface with warm soapy water.
- For use on hard surfaces & washable fabrics
- Size: 250 ml
- Always read the instructions and packaging thoroughly before use. Not recommended for use on silk, leather, suede, unsealed wood, polystyrene, or rubber/foam backed carpets. In all instances, always test on a small unobtrusive area for compatibility before use.
Features and Benefits
- Sticky Stuff Remover zaps difficult deposits such as tape, sticker residue, tar, grease, chewing gum and makeup
- Can remove from fabric, glass, metal, tiles, wood and worktops
- Ready to use
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (ml)||250ml|
Wouldnt remove vinyl adhesive on van
Mrpotatoehead - 26 days ago
Bought this to remove the adhesive left behind from vinyl stickers on a van. Wouldnt budge at all. Didnt help remove it a single bit. Returned
Kitty 1 - 3 months ago
It removed carpet tape stuck on the wooden stairs that was very very sticky
Ec57 - 1 year ago
Does exactly what it says, invaluable in the home, I have been using it for years.
De-Solv-It Adhesive Remover 250ml
LuigisNapkins - 4 years ago
Used on my carpet with sticky tape marks left by the double tape used to prevent the rug moving. Extremely easy to use, use gloves, don't touch any part of your face, open window for ventilation.
vinyl adhesive GONE!!! AMAZING!
vinyl adhesive GONE - 4 years ago
Old sheet vinyl lifted to reveal good floor to paint, but could we get rid of that old vinyl adhesive!. Tried everything. Nothing worked, we just slid the adhesive around even more on the floor.
This product lifted the vinyl adhesive after leaving to soak for 5-10 mins. Just one swipe over with a cloth and it's completely gone!!!