See more Jigsaws
DeWalt 18V Cordless Jigsaw DCS331N - Bare
The DeWalt 18V Jigsaw is powerful for it's size and features keyless blade change, anti-scratch base cover and rubber-coated grip.
- 135mm in wood and 10mm in metal
- 0-45 ° bevel cutting angle
- Batteries not included
Features and benefits
This jigsaw is compatible with DeWalt XR Li-ion batteries, so can be added to your whole DeWalt toll range.
- Powerful & highly efficient fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes. delivers fast cutting action up to 3000 strokes per minute maximising user productivity
- Intelligent variable speed trigger & lock-off switch for quick controlled cuts and enhanced work safety
- Tool-free adjustable shoe with anti-scratch cover bevels 45 degrees in both directions
- Patented anti-vibration counter-balance mechanism and rubber grip providing a smooth operation
- Dust blower keeps line of cut clear of dust and debris
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Blade change method||Without tool|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Cutting action||Pendulum (3 stage)|
|Dust extraction type||Dust extraction facility|
|Maximum cutting capacity (steel)||10mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (wood)||135mm|
|Model name/number||DCS331N - Bare|
|No load speed||3000spm|
|Switch type||Lock off trigger switch|
Excellent purchase, should have done it sooner!
Honestas - 4 years ago
Bought this as I do more site-work lately. I already have the 240v version in my workshop so was familiar with the tool. Having the battery powered model has made my work on site so simple. I wish I had bought it sooner and not bothered with the mains one. There is no difference in power.