See more Safety Boots
DeWalt Wheat Builder boots, size 8
- Full grain leather upper with mesh lining
- Blown EVA midsole and rubber outsole, EVA midsole midsole and energy absorbing heel
- Steel toe cap
- Chemical resistant sole
- Safety ratings - SB -Meets basic requirements; 200 Joule toe protection
Features and Benefits
- SB -Meets basic requirements; 200 joule toe protection
- Lightweight and flexible safety footwear
- Non marking sole
- Padded tongue for comfort
- The dual density outsole is manufactured from phylon and rubber, this is athletic technology derived from the sports industry and is engineered to ensure shock absorption and all day comfort
|Outsole||Blown EVA midsole and rubber|
|Steel toe cap||Steel toe cap|
|Chemical resistant||Chemical resistant sole|
|Model||DEWALT BUILDER BOOTS|
Great for feet.
Noo shuz - 1 year ago
I bought these and put them on my feet, fantastic X
Nice laces thats about it.
Payinforthename - 2 years ago
Second time of having these boots Not by choice would rather wear wellies as they give better protection and last longer not happy waste of money. Uncomfortable for walking about on site as the boot is not flexible. Will have to buy another pair. Not happy at all. Redeeming feature nice laces.
Great work boots
Mike R - 3 years ago
I needed some new boots for work and a friend recommended these I have worn them at work for a couple of days and they are great
Nice boot but lacks feature
Tomo122 - 3 years ago
Nice comfortable boots but no midsole steel essential for any builder
no sole steel
m c - 3 years ago
I bought this 3 months ago,they are comfortable but a nail went through the sole,very painfull and I couldn't walk for 3-4 days...