Diall Aluminium Effect Metal Edging 90 cm
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for carpet & vinyl flooring
- Includes includes fittings
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Self adhesive, no drilling required for installation
|For use on||Any floor covering|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Soft vinyl floor tiles are really versatile and make an excellent hard-wearing floor in any room. Some types stick to the floor with tile adhesive, while others come with a self-adhesive backing (so all you do is peel off the paper that covers them). Tiles that are pre-coated with adhesive are generally quicker to lay and don't create a mess either. They're light to work with and if you make a mistake, you only ruin one tile rather than a whole (expensive) sheet of vinyl.
Updating your floor can dramatically change the look and feel of a room – even if you’re not doing a massive decorating job. And vinyl flooring is an excellent choice for your high-traffic areas.
Our vinyl flooring options are:
- low maintenance and easy to clean
- available in a range of styles, thicknesses and textures to suit all looks
- water-resistant - so can be used in the kitchen, bathroom or utility room where there will be splashes, spills and humidity
- simple to install
- well-suited to homes with pets and/or people with allergies as pollen, dust and animal hair can easily be cleaned away
- softer, warmer and quieter underfoot than floor tiling
- available in types that don't require underlay
- offered with certain types compatible with underfloor heating
Let's go through the options to help you choose the right vinyl flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Give a neat and stylish finish to your tiles with this polished aluminium straight edge trim. Suitable for use with tiles up to 8mm thick, to hide and protect the exposed raw edges of tiles. Adhesive required Fitting instructions - Install with tile adhesive when tilling Recommended for - Wall ...
This smooth grey external edge tile trim is perfect for hiding and protecting the exposed raw edges of tiles, for use with tiles up to 6mm thick. It will provide the perfect finishing touch, adding decoration and colour to plain tiles. Adhesive required Fitting instructions - Install with tile adhesive ...