See more Multi-Purpose Cleaners
Diall Clean spirit, 2L
Diall clean spirit is a highly effective water based formulation which contains all biodegradable ingredients. It is a high-tech mix of non-toxic and low VOC components.
- Is recommended for cleaning brushes, paint pads & rollers. Removes oil & water-based paint.
- Suitable for Solvent & water-based paints
- Suitable to use with Brushes, paint pads & rollers
- Dab & wipe surface
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Where prolonged contact with skin is unavoidable wear rubber gloves. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water. Not recommended for thinning oil based paints, white spirit should be used for this purpose. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Features and benefits
- Removes oil and water based paints
- Virtually odourless
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- Low VOC content
|Litre capacity (ml)||2000ml|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Base||Solvent & water-based|
diall clean spirit
Anonymous - 1 month ago
this product is no good for cleaning paint from brushes, you are better off using white spirit. Can't see antnuse for this stuff.
SQUEAK1942 - 1 month ago
I purchased this product because i had run out of white spirit and it is rubbish DO NOT BUY.
Brilliant alternative to white spirit
Tasha321 - 2 months ago
Have been redecorating the house and garden and bought this product as I was sick of the smell of white spirit... and I'm sorry I didn't buy it sooner! Does a brilliant job and no nasty smell. Have since repurchased and would highly recommend!
Works fantastic...with certain paints
Ossie777 - 4 months ago
If using traditional oil based paint then buy white spirit beacuse this is not powerful enough.
Many new 'water' based satin and gloss paints (Sadolin Superdec, Johnstone's Aqua range) have additives to increase performance that soapy water will not clean from bristles 100%.
Which is where 'clean spirit' comes in and a terrific job it does too.
Think of it as more of a brush conditioner after you've removed majority of paint with water. Admittedly it perhaps has been badly marketed.
PLEASE don't discontinue this excellent product as I need it to do my job!!!
PG245 - 7 months ago
I bought this product instead of white spirit. What a mistake. I guess it could clean water based paints, but then tap water will do just as good a job. Wouldn't look at the oil based paint. This product is a definite don't buy