See more Frame Fixings
Diall Countersunk Frame fixing (L)120mm (Dia)8mm, Pack of 6
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 35.7 kg).
- Suitable for Masonry
Features and benefits
- Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing life. Extended zig-zag pattern ensures enhanced expansion. Special design with anti-rotation lugs.
- No marking out required - drill straight through the frame
- Tough nylon sleeve prevents frame distortion during tightening
- No marking out required - drill straight through the frame.
- Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing life.
|Product type||Frame fixing|
|Drill bit size||8mm|
|Material||Nylon & steel|
STM20 - 5 months ago
Screws far too weak. Even though new drill bit used and raw plugs pushed in with ease, screws broke off in wall with minimal tension. Waste of time. Equivalent Fischer product proved much stronger.
Screws made of cheese.
Neil G1 - 1 year ago
1st screw I used broke off when screwing into wall. Screws not strong enough, product not fit for purpose.