Diall Gold Effect Metal Edging 90 cm
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for carpet & vinyl flooring
- Includes includes fittings
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Self adhesive, no drilling required for installation
|For use on||Vinyl flooring|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Soft vinyl floor tiles are really versatile and make an excellent hard-wearing floor in any room. Some types stick to the floor with tile adhesive, while others come with a self-adhesive backing (so all you do is peel off the paper that covers them). Tiles that are pre-coated with adhesive are generally quicker to lay and don't create a mess either. They're light to work with and if you make a mistake, you only ruin one tile rather than a whole (expensive) sheet of vinyl.
Updating your floor can dramatically change the look and feel of a room – even if you’re not doing a massive decorating job. And vinyl flooring is an excellent choice for your high-traffic areas.
Our vinyl flooring options are:
- low maintenance and easy to clean
- available in a range of styles, thicknesses and textures to suit all looks
- water-resistant - so can be used in the kitchen, bathroom or utility room where there will be splashes, spills and humidity
- simple to install
- well-suited to homes with pets and/or people with allergies as pollen, dust and animal hair can easily be cleaned away
- softer, warmer and quieter underfoot than floor tiling
- available in types that don't require underlay
- offered with certain types compatible with underfloor heating
Let's go through the options to help you choose the right vinyl flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Used around the edge of the room to hide the expansion gap required when installing wooden flooring, this matt scotia trim will create a neat and tidy border to your room. Guarantee - 1 year Fitting instructions - Can be glued or pinned to the skirting Recommended for - Bedroom, ...