See more Tile trims
Diall Matt White 6mm Round PVC External edge tile trim
This smooth white internal edge tile trim is perfect for hiding and protecting the exposed raw edges of tiles, for use with tiles up to 9mm thick. It will provide the perfect finishing touch, giving your tiles a smart and elegant look.
- Suitable for Wall
- Resistant to rust
- Recommended for - Wall tiles, ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, wet rooms & en-suites
- Profile - Round
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
This tile trim is ideal for adding a decorative finish that also masks irregularities, protects edges and ensures a symmetrical finish.
- Ideal if you want to add protection and a clean finish to your tiling projects. It hides the exposed, raw edges of your tiles, masks irregularities and ensures a symmetrical finish, all while protecting your tiles edges against damage
- Suitable for use with wall tiles that are up to 9mm thick. Available in 9 colours for an easy match with the tiles of your choice. Additional options are available for tiles that are up to 6mm and 12.5mm thick
- Easy to install with tile adhesive when tiling
- Made from PVC for durability
- Perfect for any room of the house
|Maximum tile thickness||6mm|
|Room use||Living area|
marvelous option when tiling..
tim tim - 3 years ago
Would like to buy this product again, but cant get it in black - shame.
Perfect finish for tiles
SelfBuildDad - 4 years ago
I have used this in the past as I love the easy concave finish it gives to the bottom edge of the tiles. I used this in my en-suite around the shower base with a thin bead of silicone underneath to stop any change of water leakage. I also used it around the worktops in my kitchen. I find it much neater than using silicone alone and it's simple to cut the angles for both internal and external corners.