See more Paint brushes & sprayers
Diall Paint brush, Set of 4
- Comes with 1x 18mm round brush, 1x 30mm flat brush, 50mm & 70mm
- Clean the brush thoroughly, remembering to clean water-based paints with water & solvent-based paints with solvent cleaner. Allow to dry. Wrap in wax paper & store lying flat. Never leave your brush standing in water or turpentine.
Features and benefits
- Ensures excellent performance in all paints
- These epoxy resin thermo bonded brushes ensure superb paint pick-up & spreading rates
- Synthetic filament ensures high-quality application, finish & durability
- Exceptional value brushes set with beige coloured lossless bristles offers superb cutting qualities & is also easy to clean in water or solvent
- Soft-tipped finish medium brush with fixed head movement
- Soft-touch handle with flat & round tip
|Bristle type||Synthetic bristles|
Average brushes - some bristle loss
ejock20 - 5 months ago
I bought these for painting an interior staircase. They’re not adequate quality for that, and there has been some bristle loss. So I’ve abandoned them and bought a good quality brush instead. These brushes are probably better suited to painting timber fences, sheds and the likes.
best brushes ever used
honestdoug - 10 months ago
I bought these brushes in December and I have now used all 4 on different jobs around the house from varnishing a 9ft by5ft table with extra leaves, on decorating with gloss paint and emulsion
Great Brushes with smooth bristles.
PaintKing - 10 months ago
Just finished painting my 18 fence panels over 3 days and I’ve been really impressed with these. Gives really good coverage and have retained shape after about 4 washes. Mainly used the 70mm brush. I normally use the 3 inch Harris angled brush but after 7 years it gave up the ghost so tried these. Very impressed and would recommend.