See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Dulux Easycare Sapphire salute Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) & dry. Ensure all holes & cracks are filled using filler.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills
- Allows you to remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint
- Easy to wash away stains
- Colour will not fade
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can
- 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt Emulsion
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||5 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store paint in dry conditions & protect from extreme temperatures.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Lovely colour but rubbish paint
Laety - 2 days ago
If you put it to a wall that won’t be touched out in direct sunlight then it’s a fab colour however if the wall is going to be in direct sunlight or not really protected with furniture then beware. It’s peels very easily when dried and makes marks if you just pass your hands over the dried wall like some dust is on it. It also leaves brush /rolls marks on the wall hence if in direct contact with the sun you’ll see them all. We went for the easy care one and still pretty poor quality.
Great colour, Awful finish
JT14 - 19 days ago
I bought this from Bnq and did 3 coats however in light my wall looks patchy. I really like the colour but dulux should do something to the paint that after applying the colour should not look patchy. There is a little shine to the paint and to my understanding the matt colour should be without any shine. I do not recommend dulux. Thanks
Great colour but rubbish finish.
Pugglelife - 26 days ago
Love the colour and looks great on my walls either side of the windows but on other walls where light hits directly as very sunny room the finish is awful.
We have just added a 3rd coat with a different roller & still shows ever rooler/brush stroke.
I love the colour and hoping when I put up my wallart it will not be as noticeable.
Delux sapphire salute
Vicks17 - 1 month ago
I bought this and was so excited it’s exactly what I wanted, colour is perfect. So thick and great coverage only needed one coat.
Brilliant 100 per cent
alice112 - 1 month ago
This paint is amazing used it in my bedroom goes really far I only needed one coat perfect paint obviously make sure you sand down the walls first Goes on smooth highly recommend