We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux Easycare Sapphire salute Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) & dry. Ensure all holes & cracks are filled using filler
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills
- Allows you to remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint
- Easy to wash away stains
- Colour will not fade
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can
- 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt Emulsion
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||5 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store paint in dry conditions & protect from extreme temperatures.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Ashley4783 - 26 days ago
I had to write a review on this paint. We had light grey walls in the lounge and kitchen so thought we would need about 5 tins of this. It goes on really thick which is great as we only needed one coat and we only used just under 1 & 1/2 tins! It goes on a dream and because it’s thick you get no splash backs from the roller or drips on the floor from the paintbrush. We have two kids and the washable paint is a must and we’ve had in our hallway and it does wash good. I will definitely be buying this paint again and be recommending it to everyone. This is a beautiful colour and exactly how it looks online, a dark navy blue and looks stunning behind our white sofa and furniture. It seems expensive at first but it’s worth it and like I said we only needed just over 1 tin and 1 coat! Incredible and very happy
RS11 - 1 month ago
If only I could give this product zero stars... This paint really tested my patience. It was incredibly thick and very difficult to apply. After 5 (yes 5) coats it still left my wall with very obvious lap over lines. In the end I gave up and took myself off to Johnstones where they can colour match this paint. Boom. Job done. Wall looks great. Moral of the story: save yourself time, money and effort and simply get this paint colour matched elsewhere.
Arle - 1 month ago
I read some reviews and I did ingored them and was the biggest mistake. The paint came off after pulling the frog tape when finished. It has a horrendous shine finish when dries. Never again I would buy again easy care from this brand.
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Brilliant colour. Paint lovely and thick. Finish excellent. 4 stars instead of 5 as a wall that was slightly damp did attempt to peel. I would recommend.
Green113 - 2 months ago
I used in my kitchen on one wall and the only fault I found is that it marks easily, however it’s a easy clean paint so easy enough to wipe off. I applied using brush around edges and roller in the middle. One thing I have found that may answer a few questions of other reviews is when I went to paint on previously painted silk wall it did peel. So I’d recommend painting on a Matt finish. Or undercoating first. The paint is thick but I found the paint to go further so depending better using roller to avoid streaks.