See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Dulux Easycare White cotton Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) & dry. Ensure all holes & cracks are filled using filler.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills
- Allows you to remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint
- Easy to wash away stains
- Colour will not fade
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can
- 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt Emulsion
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||5 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store paint in dry conditions & protect from extreme temperatures.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Bill12 - 17 days ago
Needs lots of coats but Worth it as it looks brilliant and durable. To one of the other Reviews on here about its ok if it’s done right lol Made me chuckle Mr or Mrs B&Q worker
You need a LOT
Shan928184 - 1 month ago
This paint does work. I have the same white cotton upstairs in the normal Matt. But it took five litres of this to cover two walls. It’s ridiculous. Not worth the extra money for the “washable” bit. Wouldn’t recommend at all, definitely the worst paint we’ve ever used.4 coats is a bit much especially for the price compared to the normal Matt.
Eugenia C - 4 months ago
Had to do 4 coats of White Cotton. Very poor pigment
Anonymous - 4 months ago
I have to say ai have experienced the worst as this paint was not easy to use and the instructions says to paint o e coast and leave for dry. I have left for it to dry the next day applied 2and coat and the coverage was so disappointed you can see though the paint after 2and coat. I had tknpaont 3rd coat. All the paint has absorbed in to the roller and did not go on walls. It feels like I wasted my paint... the measurements stated ti go for 1 tin 2L for small room . I feel I wont have enough for the ceiling as so much coating was applied as the coverage was not good. I wont recommend. Dulux paints are the expensive paints and you want the best this was very poor quality paint.
Chrissys - 5 months ago
Don’t let the bad reviews put you off, when done properly this paint covers fine and the finished look is lovely. Very calming off white shade I love it!