See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux One coat Teal tension Matt Emulsion paint, 1.25L
Simply refresh interior walls and ceilings with Dulux One Coat Teal tension.
- Suitable for Wall
- Ensure the area to be painted is clean and any loose paint is removed
Features and benefits
Dulux simply refresh feature wall is ideal for creating a focus point in the room. It has been specifically formulated to give you the perfect finish in just one coat. The thick formulation means you only need one coat to paint your selected wall, in a fraction of the time and with less paint.
- Just One Coat needed, compared to 2 coats of Dulux Matt
- Water-based emulsion paint with a modern, flat finish
- Thick formulation for an even and uniform coverage
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We recommend ordering a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up, so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Number of coats||1|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||1.25L|
Em12345 - 1 month ago
I bought this paint to update our bedroom from plain white walls. States one coat which seemed to be fine but on a very close look could see tiny dimples of white left where the roller hadn’t pressed quite hard enough so decided to do a second coat. It didn’t change the colour doing the second coat and looks AMAZING! Just could do with it in a larger tin as had to buy two.
Lovely colour, but one coat it ain't!
WW33 - 3 months ago
I've seen a lot of similar reviews since buying this. The colour is lovely but it's definitely not a one coat job. Our wall is noticeably patchy as soon as you get within a meter of it so will need a second coat. I wish dulux did it in other formats other than one coat only.
Excellent one coat coverage.
Tommo237 - 4 months ago
Really pleased with results. Easy to apply following instructions on the tin.
The removal of an old gas fire resulted in a wall with sections of different paint colours and newly dried plaster (sealed with 50/50 mix of white emulsion and water)
Amazed this paint covered the whole area seamlessly in one coat.
Nearly but not quite one coat
F247 - 5 months ago
Nice colour and coverage was ok, but patchy. Will need to do a second coat for an even finish.
Myinteriordesigns - 6 months ago
Such a grown up colour, I used it in my bedroom a few years ago and just got it redone as it’s too nice to change