See more Paint
Dulux Trade Magnolia Vinyl matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 17 m² per litre on average.
- Surface Preparation - To get the best results with dulux trade vinyl matt. Make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry)
- Instructions for Use - Apply the paint with a brush, roller or spray. Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux trade vinyl silk (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint). The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux trade vinyl silk, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient. Do not use or store in extreme temperature and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty, ask your stockist about recycling. If you have leftover paint, dispose it responsibly and donate to the community repaint. Find out more at duluxtrade.co.uk/pp
Features and benefits
- High opacity
- Control air pollutants by choosing products with lower solvent levels
- High opacity
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, C(M)IT/MIT(3:1) and methylisothiazolinone.May produce an allergic reaction.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|