See more Masonry paint
Dulux Weathershield All weather protection Pale slate Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 10L
Dulux weathershield all weather protection smooth masonry is an exterior wall paint formulated with unique stay clean technology that protects against dirt and mould growth within the paint film for long lasting colour and finish.
- For use on Brick, concrete, pebble-dash & render
- 15 years guarantee
- Apply 2 coats using a suitable brush or roller. Leave 4 hours between coats. If using more than 1 can, it is advisable to mix them together in a larger container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
- Ensure the surfaces to be painted are dry, clean from dirt and grease or flaking paint. Areas affected by mould, lichen or algae should be treated with weather shield multi-surface fungicidal. For best results, surfaces that remain powdery or chalky after preparation should be sealed with one coat of the appropriate dulux stabilising primer, this will provide a sound and stable substrate for painting. Any defects should be repaired using the appropriate polycell product. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead
Features and benefits
- Dirt resistant paint film - provides long lasting protection against dirt
- Rainproof - quick drying formulation that provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- UV resistant provides protection against flaking and peeling
- Rainproof - Quick drying formulation that provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- Mould & algae protected paint film - contains an algicide and fungicide to protect the paint film from staining due to mould and fungal growth.
- 15 year guarantee, all weather protection
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
stevogsi - 6 months ago
Bought this paint as dulux do the best paint, our house was a cream colour which looked drab! First coat went on lovely even though it was on rendering stipple affect! Instantly transformed the house. Highly recommended paint & colour pale slate.. everything got painted in the end!
More off white than grey but still happy with it!
K_K - 9 months ago
I used it to paint my old fence posts. Only 1 coat on to get a good coverage. Very thick consistency. Only 4 stars because the colour isn’t quite grey. It’s more off white than grey ( like a colour of the new concrete post but a bit brighter. It made my grey fence stand out more (I used Ronseal Slate on my fence panel). Happy with the result!
Ol123 - 10 months ago
Used this on our concrete patio: it covered well. More off white though than grey so looks very bright
Emsbailely - 10 months ago
I brought a big tub . Great colour goes far one coat I love it . I think one tub will do all of the house
Jen1y - 11 months ago
Great quality thick paint, little goes a long way. But would say its more of an off-white when on rather than a grey.