See more Easy Fit Door Sets
Easy fit Cottage Pre-painted White Adjustable Internal Door & frame set, (H)1988mm-1996mm (W)683mm-695mm
Our stores do not stock this product
The Easy Fit door set is a door and frame, already cut and routered for hinges and latch, ensuring it is easy to fit with no joinery expertise or specialist tools. The hinges, latch and latch plate are included so all you need to do is fix it into the door opening and add a handle. You can replace your existing door quickly and easily, just measure your existing opening to determine which size you require.
- Compatible with openings of (W)683-695mm (H)1988-1996mm (D)35mm
- 10 years Guarantee
- Handles sold separately
- Only fixings included
- Includes door, frame kit, hinges & latch plate.
- Pre-painted white - no further decoration required
Features and benefits
The Easy Fit door range is an interior door system so simple anyone can fit in minutes without being an expert, or the need of a joiner. Suitable for most standard sized door openings.
- This door can be hung left or right handed so you choose which way it opens
- For opening sizes of (W)683-695mm (H)1988-1996mm (D)35mm
- To give you the flexibility to choose the style and finish you want, our doors are sold without handles
- Easy lift off hinges to swap or remove doors easily
- Includes door and frame kit, hinges, latch and latch plate - all you need are the handles
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This product is to be installed within an existing door frame, and is not suitable for new apertures
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Door opening action||LH & RH|
|Frame supplied||Frame supplied|
I have tried to call 5 times, left 7 messages..
DLPreece - 1 month ago
B and Q have really let themselves down on their customer service of this product. they are not taking or making telepjone calls. They are not responing to messages. All the parts are missing and noone seems to care...
very good idea
Anonymous - 4 years ago
the idea is very good but quality of screws are poor ,throw them away and buy good quality ones that are not made of butter then you will not have any problems with them bending and snapping and thats with pilot holes drilled. small amount of imperfections, dried glue on showing and a small knock but not worth sending back when a small problem can be over come. one other down is you will have to stay in all day , the tracking system does not work. but as i said the idea is very good and looks good in my building project
Biteme99 - 4 years ago
The side strip fell over and snapped in halF!!!!!!
Easy as eating chips
Anonymous - 4 years ago
I bought two as a test had to cut the bottom of both but save the bit you cut of and put it back in the bottom of the door with wood glue , it was so easy after that and they look perfect I have purchased 6 more
Mags75 - 4 years ago
I bought these a few weeks ago and my son put them in and said they were very easy to fit and were good value