See more Drilling Sets
Erbauer 100 piece Mixed Drill bit Set
Our stores do not stock this product
This Erbauer mixed drill bit set comes with 100 pieces and can be used with wood, metal, plastic, brick and concrete block.
- Included - 5x carbide tip masonry drill bits (5, 5.5, 6, 8 and 10mm), 13x HSS drill bits (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.2, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 4.8, 5, 5.5, 6 and 6.5mm), 13x brad point wood drill bits (3, 3.2, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 4.8, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8mm), 3x flat wood drill bits (13, 16, 19mm), 1x countersink, 8x nut drivers (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13mm), 40x 25mm driver bits (PH0, 2XPH1, 5XPH2, 2XPH3, PZ0, 2XPZ1, 5XPZ2, 2XPZ3, T15, T20, T25, T27, 2XT30, T40, SL3, SL4, SL5.5, SL6.5, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, SQ1, SQ2, SQ3), 10x 50mm driver bits (PH1, PH2, PH3, PZ1, PZ2, PZ3, SL4, SL5, SL6.5, T20), 1x screwdriver handle, 1x 60mm magnetic bit holder, 2x screw starter, 1x retractable knife, 1x 5m tape measure, 1x torpedo level and plastic carry case
- Suitable for - Brick, concrete block, metal, plastic & wood
Features and benefits
- High specification mixed drilling set for high performance drilling applications
- Carbide tip minimizes wear and increases durability. 135 degree split point tip for metal drills and recommended for cooler operations and stay sharper for long
- Easy to use. Hard case provides secured storage and organization
- Magnetic universal holder for fast bit changes and a reliable screw hold in the bit. 6542 fully ground titanium metal drills, with ground flute brad point drills, 40 Cr with YG8 automatic welding masonry drills. Straight shank
|Drill bit type||Mixed|
|Metric or imperial||Metric|
|Number of pieces||100|
|Product type||Drill bit|
Bizkitz - 1 month ago
I bought these from elsewhere some time ago. Only 2 bits have broken which were defiantly my fault. The bits have all lasted for well over a year with quite a lot of use, I would defiantly by another if i was to misplace my own.
Great value product
Aussie7 - 1 month ago
Had these as a present and forget I had them ! When I found them tucked in a cupboard thought I would try them out and really impressed. Carried out plenty of drilling and had no issues at all. Now it's my go to tool kit has so much in it for most jobs.
MrCroll - 2 years ago
Most of the bits have snapped on their first use out if the box. Have spent too much time wrenching broken drill bits out of wood.
The thicker ones have been used more than once, but the thinner ones now need replacing.
Complete waste of money, unless you're drilling into butter. Then they're great. Unless the butter is straight out of the fridge, that might be risky.