We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Detail sanders
Erbauer 160W 220-240V Corded Detail sander EDLS160
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 3x hook & loop tape sanding papers, 3x finger pad sander papers, finger pad, dust box, vacuum adaptor and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Powerful, variable speed scroll saw ideal for model making and handicraft. Suitable for precise or intricate cuts in wood, plastic and metal. Work light for clear visibility and dust blower keeps workpiece clear of dust and shavings. Accepts pinned blades. Supplied with blade
- This powerful, variable speed scroll saw is ideal for model making and handicraft. Suitable for precise or intricate cuts in wood, plastic and metal.
- Ideal for small surfaces and detail corner sanding.
- Anti-vibration technology for improved comfort and control.
- Transparent dust box with micro-filter efficiently picks up dust to keep the work area clean.
- Extendable sanding finger for sanding in hard-to-reach areas.
- Hook and loop system for quick and easy sheet change.
- Dust sealed switch.
|Carrying facility||Soft bag|
|Grip type||Over moulded|
|No load speed||13000opm|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
|Sanding sheet length||147mm|
|Sanding sheet width||100mm|
|Speed control||Fixed speed|
David 788 - 2 months ago
The item broke down in a matter of a few uses not worth the miney
Chazzyboy62 - 2 months ago
I bought this product in march and I have struggled with getting the right results with it. There is very little power behind it and the velcro pad does not stick properly. Very poor quality.
This product is not very good
Sad DIYer - 5 months ago
I used the sander today for the first time. The sand paper that came with the sander didn’t stay on when in use. The bit that comes out for detailed sanding has worn away from where the sand paper moves off when in use. I will be taking the sander back to the shop tomorrow.
waste of money
Techman60 - 6 months ago
I bought this to replace one that I had borrowed (not the same make). After two uses the pads just will not stick. Going back to B & Q
Mr Happy121332 - 6 months ago
I have used the sander for approximately 6hours over a week. It then started smoking and the mechanism stopped rotating. Taking it back; rubbisg