See more SDS drills
Erbauer EXT 18V 4Ah Li-ion Cordless SDS+ drill ERH18-Li
The powerful SDS Plus drill is ideal for heavy duty work. Featuring drill, hammer drill and chisel modes.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Anti-vibration side handle, quick release metal depth gauge, 4.0Ah Li-ion battery, battery charger and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- Part of the EXT one battery system. One battery runs multiple tools, giving you the power and flexibility to complete the job. Grow your collection by adding bare tools and batteries as you go.
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance: giving more power, higher torque, longer runtime & motor life.
- Keep Cool battery technology actively manages temperature, keeping cells cool so they do not overheat: giving more power, longer runtime and battery life. Erbauer 4.0Ah keep cool battery delivers 25% more runtime than a standard Erbauer battery without keep cool.
- Battery charges to 100% in 50 mins.
- SDS plus chuck for tool-free, quick and easy changing of drill bits.
- Compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Batteries included||Rechargeable battery included|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Clutch type||Safety clutch|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum drilling capacity (steel)||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||32mm|
|Maximum torque (soft)||31Nm|
|No load speed||1400|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Standard||EN 60745-1, EN 60745-2-6|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Erbauer stuff is great
Rich the chippy - 4 months ago
Have all sorts of the 18v range and I can't fault it for the price. Keeps up with the big names easily. Just need them to make a cordless palm router and I can keep my two corded ones in the workshop.
PJ pat - 6 months ago
4 a battery powered sds does a good job as a have lot of erbauer stuff