We remain open and here to help. Safety remains our priority so we urge you to follow the Government’s guidelines and to shop responsibly.
See more Reciprocating saws
Erbauer EXT 18V Cordless Reciprocating saw ERS18-Li - Bare
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 2x wood blades (long blade), metal blade (long blade) and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- Part of the EXT one battery system, giving you the power and flexibility to get any job done whilst also growing your collection by simply adding tools and batteries as and when you desire.
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance, providing more power, higher torque, longer runtime and motor life
- Variable speed allows use for a variety of tasks and improved control
- Quick tool-free blade change
- Features variable shoe position to suit the job at hand
- Suitable for metal and wood applications
- Accessories sold separately
- Compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Blade change method||Without tool|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum cutting capacity (steel)||12mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (wood)||180mm|
|Model name/number||ERS18-Li - Bare|
|No load speed||3100rpm|
Great piece of kit!
Andy1116 - 5 months ago
I'm a gardener and got this to tackle trees/roots, feels sturdy and well made. Did the job fantastically, was expecting less for the money. Going to buy a couple more batteries for it now so I can tackle larger jobs.
20 years trade experience.
J3yfe - 1 year ago
Proper strong tool, solid to hold and same in use, quick release is smooth and very well designed, work light is as always a nice touch, another from the range that's easily up there with the red and yellow ones. I'm very happy with it so far, hungry for the juice but so far it's not killing the cells. Rarely used tool but glad it's up to scratch.