Erbauer Mixed impact bit , 113 Set
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Erbauer steel (s2 grade) mixed impact bit comes with 113 pieces.
- Comes with - 25mm: 4x Philips (PH0, PH1,PH2 & PH3), 3x Slotted (SL3, SL4,SL5,SL5.5,SL6 & SL6.5), 3x Pozidriv (PZ0,PZ1,PZ2 & PZ3), 3x Hex (H3, H4, H5 & H6), 3x Square (SQ0, SQ1 , SQ2 & SQ3), 3x Torx (T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 & T40), 1x Ts (Ts10, Ts15, Ts20, Ts25, Ts27, Ts30 & Ts40); 90mm: 3x PH2, 3x PZ2, 2x (T10 & T15), 1x (T20, T25 & T30), 1x Bit holder, 1 x Quick Change Chuck
Features and Benefits
- Geometrically designed precision tip that fits into fasteners more precisely, reducing stripping and cam-out
- Made from cold-forged high-grade steel that makes this a heavy-duty product, capable to withstand high torque output
- Highly visible laser-etched markings
- Bits are built with impact drivers for maximum durability and long life
|Material||Steel (S2 grade)|
|Number of pieces||113|
|Shank size||6.35 mm|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Bosch aluminium multi-construction SDS plus drill bit set comes with 4 pieces. All pieces are compatible with steel, wood, masonry, uPVC, ceramics & concrete, and organised in a plastic carry case. Guarantee - 1 year
Ideal for kitchen worktops, softwood, hardwood, MDF, plywood and chipboard, this kitchen fitters kit can be used with 1/4" routers. Shank size - 1/2 " Contents - 2x (Dia)12.7 x (L)50mm (1/2" shank), 1x T Slot(Dia)37.2 x (L)4mm x (d)12.25mm (1/2" shank) and 1x (Dia)12.7 x (L)25.4mm (1/4" ...
This steel drywall bit holder from Erbauer is ideal for a range of domestic and trade applications, and is compatible with the ¼" hex bits models. Holds any 25mm driver bit at the exact height to drive screws flush Perfect for plasterboard or softer materials Quick change chuck holds driver ...