Erbauer Mixed Impact Bit , 113 Set
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Erbauer steel (s2 grade) mixed impact bit comes with 113 pieces.
- Comes with - 25mm: 4x Philips (PH0, PH1,PH2 & PH3), 3x Slotted (SL3, SL4,SL5,SL5.5,SL6 & SL6.5), 3x Pozidriv (PZ0,PZ1,PZ2 & PZ3), 3x Hex (H3, H4, H5 & H6), 3x Square (SQ0, SQ1 , SQ2 & SQ3), 3x Torx (T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 & T40), 1x Ts (Ts10, Ts15, Ts20, Ts25, Ts27, Ts30 & Ts40); 90mm: 3x PH2, 3x PZ2, 2x (T10 & T15), 1x (T20, T25 & T30), 1x Bit holder, 1 x Quick Change Chuck
Features and Benefits
- Geometrically designed precision tip that fits into fasteners more precisely, reducing stripping and cam-out
- Made from cold-forged high-grade steel that makes this a heavy-duty product, capable to withstand high torque output
- Highly visible laser-etched markings
- Bits are built with impact drivers for maximum durability and long life
|Material||Steel (S2 grade)|
|Number of pieces||113|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Bosch aluminium multi-construction SDS plus drill bit set comes with 4 pieces. All pieces are compatible with steel, wood, masonry, uPVC, ceramics & concrete, and organised in a plastic carry case. Guarantee - 1 year
This DeWalt mixed drill bit set comes with 100 pieces and can be used with wood, masonry and metal, and organised in a carry case. Guarantee - 1 year Comes with - Masonry drill bits (4mm x 75mm), (5mm x 85mm), (6mm x 100mm x 2mm), (7mm x 100mm), (8mm ...
This DeWalt high speed steel drill bit set comes with 100 pieces and can be used with general purpose drilling and screwdriving. All pieces are compatible with hand braces & power drills, and organised in a carry case. Guarantee - 1 year Comes with - 5x bradpoint wood bit, 12x ...
Constructed from alloy steel this 5.5mm masonry drill bit from Erbauer is best suited for bricks, concrete, masonry and stone. Chisel-shaped tungsten carbide tip for ease of drilling into concrete and stone Ground tip for fast drilling in concrete and brick Sandblasted to ensure wear resistance