Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Glues & adhesives
Evo-Stik Sticks Like White Grab adhesive 290ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
EVO-STIK Sticks Like is a high performance grab adhesive that can be used on almost all building materials, even in the wet.
- Resistant to cracking, moisture, ultraviolet & vibration. Weatherproof
- Store between +5°C and +25°C and in shaded conditions in original unopened packaging
- Cut off the dome at the top of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Cut the nozzle to the desired width and angle and screw onto the cartridge. Insert the cartridge into a cartridge gun and repeatedly squeeze the trigger until the adhesive appears. Apply parallel beads of adhesive to one of the surfaces, align and bring the surfaces together within 10 minutes. Beads 5mm in diameter are generally sufficient. For close fitting surfaces the bead may be reduced to 3mm diameter. Consult TDS before use.
- Keep out of reach of children
Features and benefits
The SM Polymer formulation has a superior bond strength and is both weather-proof and water resistant, making it ideal for interior and exterior use. Available in white and clear, EVO-STIK Sticks Like is solvent free and is unaffected by extreme temperatures and movement.
- Bonds to wet surfaces and can even be used under water
- Will bond most surfaces, even if both are non porous
- Can be used in extreme weather conditions
- Excellent adhesion and initial grab
- Wide service temperature range -40°C to +100°C
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Cartridge gun|
|Bonding strength||Excellent bonding strength even when vertical|
|Composition||Silyl modified polymer (SMP)|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Maximum application temperature||40°C|
|Minimum application temperature||5°C|