See more Mitre Saws
Evolution 1200W 240V 210mm Compound mitre saw R210CMS
Our stores do not stock this product
This compound mitre saw is ideal for cutting steel, wood, aluminium and plastic.
- No load speed - 3750 rpm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 55mm
- Maximum cutting length at 90° of 125mm
- Blade diameter - 210mm
Features and benefits
- Multipurpose cutting technology helps in cutting mild steel, aluminium, wood even wood with embedded nails, plastic and more with a single evolution multipurpose TCT blade
- When cutting mild steel the saw produces no heat, no burrs and virtually no sparks. The cuts are clean and cool to touch, creating an instant workable finish
- Biggest cross cutting capacity of its class at 125x55 mm. Allows 0 - 45 degree bevel cutting and 50-50 degree mitre cutting
- Powerful hi-torque motor provide ample power for cutting through 3 mm wall mild steel wall box section
- It is one of the lightest mitre saws on the market. Fast and easy blades available in 110 V and 230 V
|No load speed||3750 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||55mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° bevel||35mm|
|Maximum cutting length at 90°||125mm|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Preset mitre stops||0,15, 22.5, 30, 45 °|
|Blade type||20 Tooth TCT blade|
|Disc bore||25.4 mm|
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cable length (m)||2m|
Eddie fed up - 11 days ago
Used twice and blade guard bracket broken, the metal used for construction is a very weak and brittle alloy and is clearly not fit for purpose
Not suitable for cutting steel
Kev42 - 1 month ago
I bought this product because it states it is suitable for cutting steel. I needed it to cut some 2"X2" 2mm box profile steel. After 20 cuts the blade was blunt. I thought I may have been a bit heavy handed, so I bought a replacement blade at a significant cost (B&Q refused to publish the price I paid in this review so I advice you to check the price of replacement blades). I took it easy with this blade taking my time with each cut. This time the blade lasted 18 cuts. This product may be fine for cutting wood but it's terrible for cutting steel. I also needed to adjust the product before use as both horizonal and vertical rotation alignment were out by a couple of degrees.
Better than you’d expect for this price.
Rachel77 - 4 months ago
Had to take this mitre saw as an exchange when my original purchase was recalled for safety issues. I wasn’t overawed with it when I saw it in store, it looks cheaply made and more like. Fisher Price toy than a serious bit of kit.
Boy was I wrong!
This is a really nice tool to use. Nice smooth action when cutting wood.
Lighter than you would expect, which is great for moving about from job to job.
Perfect for a home DIY’er.
Simple to use, easy to set up, more than capable of cutting wood for my fire.
Only downside is that there is no dust bag included in the box. I believe you can buy these separately, but it’s a bit of a swizz as other males in the same price range have the dust bag (and other bits and pieces) included.
Edgar76 - 8 months ago
I brought this product last month as I need to cut some aluminium bars. It works really well, tidy and neat cut in few second. Easy to set up and safe to use. The only negative note: it hasn't an on/off button, so if you have to check before cut you must have to disconnect the socket.