See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Blazer No.212 Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Blazer is a bright and cheerful vermillion red which reads like a cleaner more contemporary version of Rectory Red. It grabs your attention just like the sports blazers worn at St John’s College Cambridge after which it was named. Some see it as close to orange but it manages to be both charming and regal. Red & Warm Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable & child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|