See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Estate Calamine No.230 Emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Calamine is named after the lotion, its seemingly almost blue undertone prevents it from being too sugary and pink. In smaller rooms it is a more intense colour but in larger well lit rooms it feels much more delicate. Use a White & Light Tones undercoat for best results.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable & child Safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|