See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Pitch blue No.220 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface Preparation - Bare or untreated wood should be pre-treated with an appropriate wood preserver to prevent rot & decay. Surfaces should be dry & free from dirt and algae etc. Remove any algae, lichen and fungi or moss using an appropriate fungicidal wash or cleaner designed for the job
- Bare or untreated wood should be pre-treated with an appropriate wood preserver to prevent rot & decay. Surfaces should be dry & free from dirt and algae etc. Remove any algae, lichen and fungi or moss using an appropriate fungicidal wash or cleaner designed for the job
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.
Features and benefits
Pitch Blue has a tiny amount of black pigment gives this shade an almost purple feel and becomes extremely lively in south facing rooms, especially when contrasted with All White or Charlotte's Locks. Alternatively, it can look more sober and rich when used in areas with less light and is perfect for use in rooms that are usually lit by candles. Use with Dark Tone Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Water-based and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|