See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Incarnadine no.248 Matt Estate emulsion paint 2.5L
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats
Features and Benefits
Incarnadine is the richest of crimsons, similar to that used by David Hicks at Barons Court in the 1970’s and is beautifully red and glamorous. It can be used to sumptuous effect in halls when offset with Tanners Brown on woodwork, or feel more edgy and graphic when paired with a bright white. Red & Warm Tones Undercoat.
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application||Brush, roller or spray|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||Incarnadine no.248|
|Coverage||Up to 35m² per 2.5 litres|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|