See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
Farrow & Ball Downpipe No.26 Gloss Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
This Down Pipe no.26 gloss paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball primer and undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir well before use. Apply two coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for two hours to dry.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
Features and benefits
Down Pipe was originally inspired by the colour used to paint downpipes and guttering, but brought inside the home you will find the blue undertones of this dark grey colour prevent it from feeling too hard. Try it as a background to art, and extremely effective for use in halls to create a dramatic entrance to a home, particularly on woodwork. Dark Tones Undercoat.
- Traditional high gloss finish (95% sheen)
- Resistant to water, flaking, peeling and colour fade for up to 6 years
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour and quick drying
- Easy to clean up – wash brushes in warm soapy water after use
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
Over priced rubbish
Trobinson - 3 months ago
I would not recommend this gloss / paint it is over priced an the quality is so very poor to say the least
Stick to your cheaper more common brands as they give much better coverage than this gloss / paint will ever do. Thought we would try out this brand , its higher priced but we thought it would be so much better in quality an give us as easier decorating experience , boy were we wrong. Hallway is multi colours of grey as its seems to change with ever coat leaving streaks of lighter grey ( an no it wasn’t the way we painted ) As if the first can wasn’t bad enough , the 2nd can ( same colour or supposed to be ) gave a totally different colour all together. Talk about 50 shades of grey.
Horrified with this, do not recommend , do not waste your money. Over priced rubbish. Our hallways is ruined an have to live with it for now since spent hundred of pounds on this pure garbage of what Farrow and Ball call paint.