Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Modern Hopper Head No.305 Eggshell Paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Modern Eggshell is Farrow & Ball’s toughest interior finish, adding colour and protection to wood, metal, and concrete surfaces. This ultra-durable eggshell is tough enough for floors, and it can also be used throughout the home on skirting, doors, kitchen cabinets, furniture, and radiators.
- Suitable for use on Metal, plaster & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Hopper Head takes its name from the decorative iron containers used to catch rainwater. A classic charcoal that sits between Railings and Down Pipe, it creates inviting spaces to withdraw to. It pairs beautifully with nearly every other Farrow & Ball shade or adds a touch of drama when used exclusively across the walls, ceiling and woodwork of a room.
- Satin Finish
- Scuff & Stain Resistant
- Washable, Wipeable & Toy Safe
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: Dark Tones
- Complementary White: Farrow & Ball Blackened
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Colour||Hopper Head No.305|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|