See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Mole's Breath no.276 Matt Estate emulsion paint 2.5L
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and Benefits
Mole's Breath is the most versatile of our stronger accents and is particularly effective to ground kitchen islands. When used on walls, especially in small rooms, it creates a fabulously moody but soft room so is a great alternative to the colder bluer Down Pipe. Dark Tones Undercoat
- The paint finish that creates the signature look of Farrow & Ball. Suitable for use throughout the home on ceilings and walls, it has a chalky matt finish and unrivalled depth of colour. Its traditional formulation and ingredients haven't changed in decades and it has more pigment in every tin than other emulsions
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
- Quick drying
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||Mole's Breath no.276|
|Coverage||Up to 35m² per 2.5 litres|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|
Depth of colour - worth it
SausageDawg - 1 year ago
Although you can get the colour matched cheaper paints, for dark colours I recommend using the real F&B paint. The pale colours can match and work well, but for darker colours the extra pigment or whatever they put in it, means no comparison, great coverage and worth paying the premium for this quality paint - if using a dark colour somewhere where it really matters, you will not regret it.