See more Wall & ceiling paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Pavilion gray No.242 Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct farrow, ball primer and undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Pavilion Gray works particularly well on woodwork when contrasted with Blackened or Strong White on walls to create the relaxed, much loved Gustavian look. It is also a classic mid grey wall colour, cooler than Cornforth White, it is perfect for the modern family home. Mid Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
Nice colour but terrible finish
LynnC - 17 days ago
So, they basically need you to do THREE coats, on top of a primer.
It's a really nice colour, as long as you do the third coat.
Otherwise very very patchy - and Farrow & Ball customer service is unhelpful and unresponsive
Wellermad - 3 years ago
Id heard lots of of good things about Farrow and Ball and as I wanted a distinct vintage colour I went with F and B even though it cost £86 for two 2.5L . It took four coats to cover a lighter wall and the paint was quite watery, not at all what I was expecting. I preferred the Craig and Rose paint I used in another room which gave great coverage and feel. I honestly would use another make in the future to get a better coverage and overall look.