See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Railings no.31 Estate emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats
Features and Benefits
Railings is a softer alternative to black on all ironwork, hence its name. The fact that it is definitely more blue than black makes it soft enough to use in interiors, to create dramatic enveloping spaces. Dark Tones Undercoat.
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application||Brush, roller or spray|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.1L|
|Colour description||Railings no.31|
|Coverage||Up to 1m² per 100ml|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|