See more Primers & undercoat
Farrow & Ball White & light tones Wood Primer & undercoat, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Farrow & Ball interior wood primer & undercoat helps to create a smooth base on which to build up a rich top coat. Apply directly to the surface, using a brush, roller or spray and leave for 6 hours to dry. This tin will cover up to 30m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Suitable for Wood surfaces
- Apply using a Brush, roller or spray
- Instructions for Use - All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use.
Features and benefits
- Primer & undercoat in one
- Enhances top coat colour
- Excellent adhesion
- Provides a consistent surface to repaired walls
- Easy to clean-up - wash brushes in warm soapy water
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Colour||White & light tones|
|Drying time||6 h|
|Litre capacity (ml)||2500ml|
|Recoat time||4 hours|