See more Central Heating Treatments
Fernox F1 Central heating protector, 500ml
- Protects against corrosion and scale in mixed metal central heating systems
- Suitable for all metals and materials commonly used in central heating systems
Features and Benefits
- Gives long-term protection of mixed metal domestic central heating systems against internal corrosion and limescale formation. It prevents corrosion of all metals found in these systems
- When used in conjunction with Cleaner F3, gas savings of up to 15% can be achieved every time you heat your room
- Carbon Footprint certified by the Carbon Trust
- Stops frequent venting of radiators
- Reduces maintenance costs and saves on fuel bills
- Keeping your home's heating as efficient as possible helps to save energy.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||For open vented systems, add the product via the header tank. For sealed systems, add via a filling loop or the radiator using a Fernox Injector.|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Ariston Andris Lux Under Sink Water Heater 3
Suitable for- Washrooms, utility rooms or garages Comes with - Built in heating lamp to show heating cycle in process Installation in 10 Steps
B&Q Reflective foil, (L)12.5m (W)1.2 m (T)15mm
This Reflective foil;Used for Room in Roof, Attic conversions, Walls and Floors. Thermal Resistance 1.6 m2K/W BBA tested. No PPE or special tools required Above/below rafters, floor, wall, garden sheds & greenhouses Easy installation – time & cost saving & Compatible with other insulation materials to ...
Fernox Express central heating inhibitor & protector, 265ml
Protects against corrosion and limescale, stops need to frequently vent radiators, maintains system efficiency and extends boiler life Suitable for use with all metals and materials including aluminium. Radiator and filling loop adaptors supplied
Homelux 5 m² Underfloor Heating
Ideal for heating tiled flooring, this underfloor heating from Homelux has a total coverage of 5 m². It's been specially designed to be used under any porcelain, ceramic or natural stone tiles, and is mains powered. Guarantee - 10 year