Fine Décor Grey Slate Wallpaper
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
A rustic slate effect wallpaper.
- Ideal for use in bedrooms, hallways and living areas
- Covers minor cracks & imperfections
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove marks caused by everyday life
- Our wallpaper has been sourced in a sustainable manner
Features and Benefits
This tactile slate effect wallpaper is a great way to bring the impression of texture and depth to your walls. The contemporary grey design looks stylish, especially when teamed with a monochrome colour palette.
|Style||Brick, tile, stone & wood|
|Sizes||(H)10m x (W)520mm|
|Coverage||Up to 5.2 m²|
|Application||Paste the paper|
|Pattern repeat||53cm/26.5cm half drop|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wallpaper adds a stunning finish to the walls of any room, whether it’s a bold, colourful patterned wallpaper or a subtle, neutral wallpaper. With wallpaper comes the flexibility of wallpapering a whole room or an individual feature wall.
Our extensive range of wallpaper offers a variety of colours, patterns and textures. Choose from styles including floral, geometric, metallic, natural and vintage. Our buyer's guide helps you choose the perfect wallpaper for your room to create the look that you’ll love.
In this guide we’ll walk you through how to:
- Measure and cut wallpaper to the correct lengths
- Apply adhesive to the wallpaper
- Hang the lengths to achieve a straight and smooth finish, on walls and around corners and stairwells
- Tackle awkward areas like radiators, windows, light switches, plug sockets and door frames
- Hang wallpaper to create a feature wall
For this project we’ll be using paste the paper wallpaper, which needs to have adhesive applied to the back of it before hanging. The alternatives are paste the wall paper, which means that you apply the wallpaper adhesive to the wall instead of the paper, and self-adhesive wallpaper. For pasting the wall we recommend applying the adhesive with a roller.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This wallpaper features a distressed metal panel print with copper effect highlights and is great to use as a feature wall to give your room a modern rustic look. Ideal for use in bedrooms, hallways and living areas Wet removable Spongeable to remove marks caused by everyday life Our wallpaper ...
This wallpaper features a photorealistic image of slate stones and is perfect for creating a brick feature wall without the effort. Ideal for use in bedrooms, hallways and living areas Paste the wall technology for easy hanging and removal Our wallpaper has been sourced in a sustainable manner
This wallpaper features an on trend contemporary urban brick design that has a detailed photo realistic look and feel, the soft natural colour makes this design suitable for any living space. Ideal for use in living areas or kitchens and bathrooms Paste the wall technology for easy hanging and removal ...
This wallpaper features a photorealistic printed image of a red brick wall and is perfect for giving your room a rustic makeover. Ideal for use in bedrooms, hallways and living areas Paste the wall technology for easy hanging and removal Strippable for easy removal Washable to remove marks caused by ...