See more Sheds
Forest Garden 10x8 Apex Pressure treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for storing larger garden tools and equipment
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Pressure Treated Overlap 10x8 Apex Workshop from Forest has no windows, providing you with increased protection of your belongings as they are not left on show. This garden building offers a large space for storage and a strong solid timber floor.
- A practical garden workshop, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss brackets for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Double doors for easy access
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
|Number of doors||2|
Annon21 - 3 months ago
The shed wood has already warped and rain is coming in from the panels. The wood is meant to be treated and I coated it in waterproof paint, it's still leaking! . Save your money
Very poor material
John la - 8 months ago
Bought this product,lots of split wood in the panels very flimsy and came with 2 different colour roof felt and a few lats missing
Great for the money
remotejon - 11 months ago
Purchased this despite the bad reviews on here and other sites. Figured most peoples issues with it could fixed with a pneumatic air nailer - worst case scenario.
Well, I can confirm that this was not needed. I put the shed together myself in around a full day and its very good, sturdy and looks smart. The instructions were clear enough to follow with helpful hints etc. Hint: you can download the instructions from the manufacturer website before you buy.
If I had to pick any holes they would be:
1. All the screws came in one bag - while this is obviously good for the environment, it does add an hour to the build while sorting them out.
2. 4mm roofing felt does work well at 1degreesC - however, the instructions do state this and that it should be warmed up (kept in a heated room) for 24hours before use if below 10 degreesC.
That's it really - A good value shed with a proper floor for under 600.
An Honest Review on this Shed (Very Very Honest)
ArtfuldodgerNI - 1 year ago
We purchased this shed as we moved house and needed outdoor storage space, as we do not have a garage. The standard of the panels and wood was very poor with warped pieces of the shed. There are major gaps in the panelling so how is this going to keep water out, one of the door beams is warped, facia board and some of the main structural pieces of wood are also warped. Even two of the floor panels are not straight and rock two and fro. Some of the overlap wood is cracked and some of these panels did not have nails in them to attach them to the panel beams. To top it off, once we went to put the felt on the roof, there was only enough to cover half the roof. This we could only find out once we were putting it on the roof. We thought that the quality would have been a lot better, but unfortunately it is not. If we needed another shed we would not buy this product.