See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Apex Dip treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent option for gardens where space is at a premium while the traditional apex roof, smooth-planed finial and decorative barge boards ensure this shed will look great as well as being practical.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
|Number of doors||1|
bad1 - 2 months ago
Shockingly bad, parts of shed not put together properly ( from manufacturers)
Nothing is flush, have managed to put together having to make adjustments ourselves rather than via the instructions!
I wouldn't recommend.