10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Reverse apex Dip treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor (Base included)
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution for keeping clutter, such as gardening equipment or kid’s outdoor games, neatly tidied away. The reverse apex roof allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
|Roof type||Reverse apex|
|Number of doors||1|
Appalling. deserves no stars at all
This product is trash - 2 months ago
Wood bent, had to go purchase more. poorly cut to the required measurements. Instructions do not go with this shed. Disgusting. Pay good money for this trash. So overrated product.
Very poor quality. Instructions useless!!!!
sajjad - 2 months ago
Instructions are most unhelpful. Items are not marked or labeled so one has to guess which piece goes where.. no instructions at all regarding the door way. The two pieces which go on top of the door and two windows aren’t of the size needed. No clear instructions about how to fit the plastic windows. Utterly disappointed and on top of everything I have assembled the main parts including the roof and only now realise that there are no instructions on how to fit the door and windows and loads of pieces of wood with no labels. Just a jigsaw with pieces missing. Waste of money really.
Lizzy54 - 3 months ago
Cheap and nasty, no care taken in cutting the wood, or affixing the slats, nails either split the wood or were not connected, the hinges were damaged so we had to go buy more, nothing lined up.
The delivery was very early, the poor man had already dropped of 4 before he came to us. He looked exhausted.
Worst buy ever, DO NOT BUY!!!!
Michelle1232003 - 8 months ago
Plastic windows not glass, wish I hadn’t brought it, do not buy.
Great product & very convenient!
Mimimarl4 - 9 months ago
Great for what we needed it for. Its actually surprisingly spacious.. perfect. Thank you!