See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed (Base included)
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution for keeping clutter, such as gardening equipment or kid’s outdoor games, neatly tidied away. The reverse apex roof allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
|Roof type||Reverse apex|
Worst buy ever, DO NOT BUY!!!!
Michelle1232003 - 11 days ago
Plastic windows not glass, wish I hadn’t brought it, do not buy.
Great product & very convenient!
Mimimarl4 - 1 month ago
Great for what we needed it for. Its actually surprisingly spacious.. perfect. Thank you!
Worst buy ever!!!Terr
Anonymous - 4 months ago
I brought this shed the shed it’s self isn’t to bad but the windows are plastic and very cheaply made, not happy with this at all & wish I had never brought it!!!
Terrible quality shed.
Wonder1959 - 5 months ago
I have just finished assembling one of these sheds for my daughter and I have to agree with the previous review. The delivery team just left it in the front garden without knocking the door. It's very poor quality materials, poorly manufactured and poor instructions. Once assembled, it was twisted and required some effort to get it back into true. I've had to add extra strengthening battens and screws so that the walls don't flap about and it's so light that I could easily move it into position on my own. Save your money, don't buy one of these and go and look at some sheds before buying one.
DO NOT BUY THIS SHED
daniel95 - 5 months ago
The worst shed I have ever seen, no instructions, very poor quality, nothing lines up and the shed is flimsy and has gaps throughout it.
Do not waste your money!
Should be negative stars let alone one!
This is after waiting 10weeks for delivery and then being delayed twice. The shed then arrived with no warning!