10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Sheds
Forest Garden 7x5 Apex Pressure treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor (Base included)
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
This Overlap Pressure Treated 7x5 Apex Shed with Double Doors from Forest will help keep your garden clutter free and offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment. At 7ft wide and 5ft deep, with a strong timber floor this shed is ideal for easy access and storing heavier gardening equipment.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
|Number of doors||2|
Poor quality shed. Don't waste your money.
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Manufactured from the thinnest flimsiest timbers possible. The window is very thin plastic. Not perspex plastic, but like really thin plastic bottle kind of plastic. Security with this shed is none existent.