See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Apex Dip treated Shiplap Shed with floor (Base included) - Assembly service included
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This high-quality, 8x6 Shiplap tongue & groove apex shed with double doors is big enough to be used for storage of large outdoor equipment such as lawnmowers and bikes as well as having space for shelving and/or a work bench. The shed's improved design features smaller wall sections, making it easier to handle and assemble. An attractive green mineral felted roof, smooth-planed finial and barge boards finish the look of this shed. The shed walls are made using high-quality, interlocking Shiplap tongue & groove boards which have been dip treated for added protection. The design incorporates more timber framing than previously, making the shed stronger and the roof is strengthened with an additional metal roof truss bracket.
- Assembly service included
- Comprehensive instructions included
- Fittings & fixings included
- Multifunctional Outdoor Storage/Workshop
- Floor included
Features and benefits
To personalise this shed, the doors can be hung either end of the shed relative to the window side to suit your garden layout. The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time and allow sunlight to enter the interior while you are working. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means you can choose which side the window panel goes during assembly and choose whether to have it towards the front or back of the shed. The solid timber floor is pressure treated for longevity and is sturdy enough for heavy tools and equipment.
- Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth-planed boards
- Easy to build and move, unique design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with increased framing and robust Z-framed door
- Timber boarded floor as standard, stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Premium 12mm Shiplap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip treated with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- After you have booked in your delivery, you will be contacted separately to arrange a suitable installation date. This will usually be carried out by our own expert fitting team. However, depending on your location or purchase, we may use a third-party company.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Glazing material||Polycarbonate (PC)|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of windows||2|
|Pergola supplied||Pergola not included|
|Roof material||Roofing felt|
|Timber finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber use class||Use class 3|