See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for storing larger garden tools and equipment
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Pressure Treated 8x6 Apex Shed with Double Doors from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of gardening equipment, from bikes to lawnmowers. The generous headroom and Double Doors mean there's plenty of room to move around and easy access.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
CHayes86 - 8 days ago
Overall it was a bit fiddly to put up with it being in so many pieces. Most sides coming in 2 or more pieces, the floor was in 2 halves, and the roof was 4 pieces. In all making it very tricky to get it all square when fixing it together. Overall I'm happy with the quality now its up.
ALEXANDKAZ - 23 days ago
Poor quality materials ie panels with holes or/and split, when built on a level base doors didn't come together. Window material is cheap plastic like a food container. Not considered to be worth the price tag. Its built but disappointed.
A very bad product
Casper Hunt - 7 months ago
It arrived on time. But when I was putting it together, the woods on the panels were crooked, most of them cracked because of the nails that they had fixed the panels with. The heights of the panels were not equal and I had to bring my own knowledge to fix them. And do not count on the set up manual at all. What made me to go for this one? Of course the price. My advice: Pay more and get something better.
I am disappointed of B&Q.