See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Apex Pressure treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for storing larger garden tools and equipment
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Pressure Treated 8x6 Apex Shed from Forest has a practical and traditional design and is built to last. It will help keep your garden clutter free and offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment, the solid timber floor allows for storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
very poor quality
mikey 12 - 1 month ago
I bought two of these sheds and they are totally rubbish.
Very flimsy a lot of warped pieces/splits /nails sticking out where they have not connected to the adjoining piece.
Don't waste your money.
Babs 1961 - 1 month ago
I ordered 2 of these sheds received 1 today later than I was told the base of this shed as can be seen the screws are not in properly getting another base sent out in 5 days other shed is meant to be arriving tomorrow. Horrible quality definitely NOT worth the money.
Chrisdidi - 2 months ago
Roof was unaligned, overlapped and bode. The felt was torn and at least half a meter missing. I agree with others that the door is flimsy, but no issues with the base or sides as this all fitted correctly. I brought my own nuts & bolts to build this, as well as my own wood screws. I know b&q sell this on behalf of forest Green, but would not recommend purchasing from Forest Green to anyone, and maybe B&Q should rethink about their shed supplier.
Very bad design & quality product
KevinMJ - 2 months ago
Far to many pieces does not make this shed strong in construction, the quality of the wood is poor.
I would not recommend buying this product.
Very poor quality
mjohn - 2 months ago
Very flimsy, nothing lines up properly, the roof pieces are not square so can see daylight through it, never have i come across such poor workmanship, so many cracks in the wood, having to seal it with something else, dont waste your money, glad i didnt pay what they are asking now, pay a bit extra for a better a shed not this rubbish.