See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Pent Overlap Wooden Shed
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for storing larger garden tools and equipment
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
This Overlap Pressure Treated 8x6 Pent Shed from Forest has a practical design and is built to last. This garden building will help keep your garden clutter free and offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment. With 2 fixed windows letting in extra light and generous headroom it is also ideal as a potting shed.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
Joemerrrr - 5 months ago
Came with the wrong instructions , not related to a pent Roof - nothing to show you where each part went - missing a 3rd cross beam . Roof therefore not 100% secure
garden men - 6 months ago
Cool durable shed, easy to assemble, the price is adequate
terrible dont buy
ls81 - 7 months ago
I brought this shed took 8 weeks to arrive. 2 men dropped this off and was very rude. Impossible to put up a shed with the worlds worst instructions. It is flimsy. Knot holes that you can see straight in to the shed. Cant even work out how to get the roof on as all the measurement are wrong. Had to use my own wood to sort the roof as the wrong ones have been sent. Avoid this rubbish shed. !
Very poor quality
Anonymous - 7 months ago
Warped, spit panels, very poor quality, not worth the money! Chippi said it was the worst quality he had ever seen! Big Holes in most Panels that do not line up and wood is rough and looks like pallet wood!
Don’t waste money on this shed, not fit for purpose and had to get chippi to do extra days work to make something of it as needed it to put my mobility scooter in! Disgusted and disappointed!
Complained and I was offered a list of why it’s such poor quality and a new door!
Cheap shed, CAN NOT BE BUILT INTO A CORNER
Larry767 - 8 months ago
Generally very cheap materials, thin framing, virtually no overlap on the ship lap. Worst part of this product is that the design does not allow for the shed to be built unless you have full access to all 4 sides. If you are building into a corner you CAN NOT assemble the shed as per the useless instructions. I was forced to assemble the roof on the floor then lift it on to the shed frame. Had to makes lots of modifications and re-enforce some of the joints. It’s a low cost shed but the shoddy design makes it not worth the money. DO NOT BUY.