See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Reverse apex Dip treated Overlap Golden Brown Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for storing larger garden tools and equipment
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Dip Treated 8x6 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution. The apex roof with increased headroom means the interior space can be used to its greatest storage potential whilst the windows let in plenty of light.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
|Roof type||Reverse apex|
Product was dead on
neilrooney - 16 days ago
relatively easy to assemble but a few warped panels and funny edges but turned out great! slightly annoyed that some of the side panels weren't evenly coloured (see pic)
Utter rubbish. Do not buy this.
Poorshedguy - 26 days ago
Roof, base and door materials seem to be fine but the walls are shockingly badly made. Horrible thin slat wood that you'd get on a cheap fence panel. Some of the gaps between the slats are 5mm (as the wood seems to have bowed) and the wind howls just through. Dozens of knots have holes in them including one that's just fallen out altogether. So far I've used 6 tubes of wood filler on the gaps and am still not done. Of course, the wood is so thin that any pressure on it cracks the sealant. Although the build of the shed was very good by the company (when they eventually arrived with weeks delayed) the wood quality is rubbish. Do not buy this. You will regret it.