See more Standard Cabinets
Form Darwin Oak effect Wardrobe cabinet (H)2004mm (W)500mm (D)566mm
- Create your own wardrobe with our Darwin range, mix and match the doors, drawers and cabinets to make something bespoke and personal to you. Once finished add interior storage to make the piece work for both your style and your space.
- Compatible with Darwin wardrobe cabinet door, shelves, drawers and interior accessories
- Fixings supplied
- Assembly required
Features and Benefits
The exciting thing about our Darwin range is that you can create the individual look and feel of your room. There is no 'one size fits all' here. You can add as many cabinets as you need, with a range of door fronts or drawers.
- 1. Choose your cabinet size, style and colour. Available in 5 different sizes and 3 colour options.
- 2. Choose your cabinet interiors. Whether you want tie racks, shoe holders or drawers, you can create the storage solution to really maximise your furniture.
- 3. Choose your doors and/or external drawers. You can choose between 9 drawer options and 10 different doors, so the combination is completely personalised to you and flexible to be changed at a later date if you'd like a refresh down the line.
|Material||Chipboard & MDF|
Good value for money
Charlo - 2 years ago
Nice wardrobe for the price, my only thing is the instructions could be a bit clearer with some writing to explain what to do instead of just pictures, but on the whole very pleased
Nothing but trouble
Es00154 - 3 years ago
I ordered this over 6 weeks ago and have only just tried to build it due to panels arriving damaged the first time. The locking screws are awful and don't lock properly so it has taken multiple attempts of building the product to stand it where we want it without huge gaps appearing between the panels at the back.
Form Darwin Wardrobe
EricL - 3 years ago
Bought this based upon looking at many alternative products from other DIY stores - this costed in quite well. Overall finish is good and looks the part so very pleased with the product. Only thing I would criticise is the half turn locking mechanism to hold the various sides and base/top panels together which are fairly flimsy and plastic tongues break very easily - and if you insert in the wrong way are virtually impossible to extract without breaking - and there are no spares included.