See more Shelf boards
Form Rigga Light grey Wall shelf (L)600mm (D)190mm
- Compatible with RIGGA floating brackets and KASPER invisible brackets
- Fixings sold separately
Features and benefits
Use the provided template to position your shelf and attach it to the wall.
- Create a display that fits your space and style with the Rigga storage range
- Can be installed using wall brackets, floating brackets or invisible fixings
- Pre-drilled holes for invisible fittings and drilling template provided
- Includes pre-drilled fixing holes and drilling template
- The maximum load shown may be lower depending on wall condition. Loads should be distributed evenly
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
Good quality shelf
Swibit - 30 days ago
I bought a few of these shelves to put up with twin slot uprights/brackets. I didn't end up using the pre-drilled holes on the bottom of the board (could maybe offer without). They've got a good finish and look good in the cupboard I've put them in.
Kinda pointless without the brackets
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Picked up along with other bits and was in a fair hurry so didn't realise the brackets were not included. Quick check out the website and they're not even sold, so what's the point?? Never heard of a floating shelf without fixing bracket. Silly