See more Shelf boards
Form Rigga Wall shelf (L)1180mm (D)190mm
- Compatible with RIGGA floating brackets and KASPER invisible brackets
- Fixings sold separately
Features and benefits
Use the provided template to position your shelf and attach it to the wall.
- Create a display that fits your space and style with the Rigga storage range
- Can be installed using wall brackets, floating brackets or invisible fixings
- Pre-drilled holes for invisible fittings and drilling template provided
- Includes pre-drilled fixing holes and drilling template
- The maximum load shown may be lower depending on wall condition. Loads should be distributed evenly
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
Be wary of what brackets you can get for this
Kevin 2020 - 9 months ago
Whatever you do dont try the Kasper "floating shelf" brackets. Absolutely useless and waste of money. The shelf is too thin and just sags no matter what you try. And now cant find Rigga end brackets to suit. Now see all other reviews of this product showing similar concerns.