See more Paint
Frankie & Stone Cupboard Paint - Off White - 2.5 Litre - Refresh Wood Furniture & Cabinets
Sold & shipped by Polar Specialist Coatings
Frankie & Stone Cupboard Paint is ideal for wood surfaces in and around your kitchen, bathroom, living room or anywhere else for a vintage charcoal chic design. Refresh Wood Furniture & Cabinets. Ideal For Kitchens, Bathrooms & Living Rooms. High Scuff Resistance.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for use on Wood surfaces
- For use on Cabinet & cupboards
Features and benefits
- ATTRACTIVE SATIN FINISH - Renovate your interior home with Frankie & Stone Trim Paint in brilliant carbon graphite grey - giving your kitchen, living room or bathroom cabinets and furniture a smooth satin finish. Don’t stop the home revamp there though. Spruce up other rooms around the house with Frankie & Stone, using our Chalky Furniture Paint and Door and Trim Paint.
- EASY TO APPLY - For the best adhesion results, we recommend priming with Frankie & Stone Acrylic Wood Primer. Ensure the wooden surface is clean and free from any dirt, oil or grease. If needed, sandpaper down to create a smooth surface. Apply with a brush or roller for optimal coverage results. 55㎡ per 5 litres. Dry time of 2 to 3 hours and recommended minimum 2 coats.
- INTERIOR HOME USE - Formulated specifically for application on wooden cabinets or furniture in your home. Apply directly to wood surfaces in and around your kitchen, bathroom, living room or anywhere else for a vintage charcoal chic design.
- HOME IMPROVEMENT - Ideal for those interior home improvement projects. Give your kitchen, bathroom or living room area a spruce up. Add a splash of colour to your wooden cabinets or furniture with the choice of Emerald Green, DeepSea Blue, Off-White & Carbon Graphite. Frankie & Stone Cupboard Paint contrasts perfectly with white painted walls & ceilings or brightly coloured wallpaper and kitchen tiles.
- HIGH SCUFF RESISTANCE - Water based solution that is stabilised with high scuff resistance and added surface hardener, specifically formulated for wooden surfaces. Tough and durable finish that protects against all life’s scuffs and scratches.
- Classification under CHIP: This product has no classification under CHIP. Classification under CLP: This product has no classification under CLP.