Galvanised steel Bell cast bead (L)3m (W)65mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Use to create a straight, clean edge for finishing render and shedding water
- Use along the bottom edge of render to create a drip profile
- Designed for rendering applications where a bell cast profile is required.
Features and Benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Mesh wing adds strength and increases bond
- Reinforces rendered edges to prevent accidental damage
- Can be fixed with render, adhesive or mechanical fixings
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Use to create a straight, clean edge and reinforce plastered corners against accidental damage Use for 90 degree angles when using finishing plaster Designed for interior applications using 2-3mm gypsum finishing plaster
Use to create a straight, clean edge and reinforce plastered corners against accidental damage Use for 90 degree angles when using 2 coat plaster or render Designed for interior applications using 10-13mm 2 coat gypsum/cement based plaster