See more Plasterers Metalwork
Galvanised steel Bell cast bead (L)3m (W)65mm
- Use to create a straight, clean edge for finishing render and shedding water
- Use along the bottom edge of render to create a drip profile
- Designed for rendering applications where a bell cast profile is required.
Features and Benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Mesh wing adds strength and increases bond
- Reinforces rendered edges to prevent accidental damage
- Can be fixed with render, adhesive or mechanical fixings
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Expamet External Render Stop Bead 3m
JJay39 - 7 years ago
Overall not bad, did the job, not as robust as its steel counterpart but does what it says on the label. Will be interested to see how long it lasts before rust appears. A little difficult to pin due to the size of the mesh, would suggest large clout nails rather than masonary nails.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Aluminium Square tube (H)20mm (W)20mm (L)1m
This aluminium square tube is suitable for general repairing, renewing and creation projects. Guarantee - 1 year
FFA Concept Aluminium Round Metal Rod (L)1m (Dia)6mm
This round raw metal rod is 1m in length, and 6mm in diameter. It is used for creating, repairing or renewing in a wide range of projects. Guarantee - 1 year
FFA Concept Steel Round Metal Rod (L)1m (Dia)10mm
This round metal rod is 1m in length, and 10mm in diameter. It is used for creating, repairing or renewing in a wide range of projects. Guarantee - 1 year
Galvanised steel Angle bead (L)2.4m (W)45mm
Use to create a straight, clean edge and reinforce plastered corners against accidental damage Use for 90 degree angles when using 2 coat plaster or render Designed for interior applications using 10-13mm 2 coat gypsum/cement based plaster